UPSC Recruitment 2019: Welcome to Naukri Details, Union Public Service Commission has released the recruitment advertisement to fill Junior Assistant Clerk posts for Consultant (SO & ASO Level)Posts. Read full details for more information.
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||UPSC Office, Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of application||31.03.2019|
Candidates, the maximum age limit is 63 years.
Candidates should have retired from Section Officer/ Assistant Section Officer.
General Conditions / Instructions:
- The appointment shall be initially for a period of six months which might be extended depending upon the performance of the Consultant or functional requirement of the Office with the support of the Competent Authority.
- No Extension will be granted beyond the age of 65 years.
- The engagement will be only on a contract basis.
- UPSC assets the right to reject any application without stating any reason.
- No TA/DA is permissible for joining the assignment
- Working hours will be from 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM during working days with half an hour lunch break in between.
- Saturday/Sunday/other Gazette holidays, if required.
- The Income Tax or any other tax responsible to be deducted, as per the usual rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment for which the office will issue TDS certificate.
- In the event, any Consultant is initiate unfit on any account or guilty of any disobedience can be dismissed directly without any notice.
How To Apply UPSC Recruitment:
- Visit official website upsc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for consultant posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will get open, read it carefully and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form, then fill the form correctly.
- Send it to the specified address before the last date.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
We hope you must be fully satisfied with the information about “UPSC Recruitment” provided on our website. Kindly share with your all friends…