TIFR Recruitment 2019: Welcome to Naukri Details, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai had announced to conduct an interview for Tradesman Trainees (Welder & Carpenter). There are 03 job vacancies for the Job post. For more details read full information mentioned below.
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai
Age must be below 28 years and must not exceed as on January 1, 2019, for the above post.
Rs.12, 500/- per month
ITI equivalent from any recognized university.
Candidates are mandatory to register on apprenticeship portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in and bring confirmation email, at the time of appearing for Walk-in Selection, as per the instructions are given. it is requested to note the details such as Name, Date of birth, Father’s/Mother’s name, Email-ID, Mobile number etc. till you complete your apprenticeship.
Online application to be submitted on official TIFR website mentioned below.
The assortment will be made on the merit (ITI Marks). Eligible, registered and interested candidates should carry the below said documents (Original and Photocopies)
- Printout of the Online Application Form with latest passport size photograph
- Copy of Student Portal Registration Confirmation email.
- Identity Proof (Any like Adhar Card, Election Card, etc).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- All Educational Certificates.
- ITI Mark Sheet and National Trade Certificate.
- Conduct certificates from two reputable persons.
TIFR Recruitment General Instructions :
- Applicants are required to apply only for a designated job.
- Only new candidates will be considered for appointment.
- The appointment and training are strict with the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961 and the appointment will be a temporary basis.
- Those who have already availed the apprenticeship will not be considered.
- Every Student who has completed the period of training shall appear for All India Trade Test to be accompanied by the National Council for Training in Vocational Trade to regulate his skill in the designated trade in which he aided as a Student would be given a certificate of ability in the trade by the National Council.
Eligible applicants are requested to bring their application form along with original & copies of certificates on March 18, 2019, at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1 Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400005.
No TA/DA will be paid.
Candidates will have to make their own provisions for the stay in Mumbai during the apprenticeship training period.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
We hope that you like our job post. Kindly share with your friends…