ONGC Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation invites online application for several posts like Accountant, Assistant, Computer Operator, Electrician, Draughtsman, Lab Assistant, Mechanic, Welder, Fitter and etc. As per the ONGC recruitment notification, totally 4014 vacancies are allotted for Apprentice posts, read full info for more details.
Details of ONGC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy:
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Job Type||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No: ONGC/APPR/1/2019/|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Candidates age limit must be between 18 to 24 years.
Candidates must have completed Degree/ ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc. in relevant disciplines from the recognized university.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.co.in and apply Online from 14.03.2019 till 28.03.2019.
- Paper-based applications will NOT be accepted.
- There are two steps for the Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, the candidate has to register with the Government portal as said above. Candidates are guided to remember the registration number for the future situation.
- In Part-II registration, the candidate has to register in the www.ongcapprentices.co.in website, provide details such as date of birth, registration No, Category, educational qualification, etc. and submit.
- This is the final submission process and after that, the candidate cannot change the details provided. Candidates are therefore guided to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check before final submission.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
We hope you must be satisfied with the information provided on our website. Kindly share with your all friends…