NHAI Recruitment 2019: Welcome to Naukri Details, National Highways Authority of India had published notification for Deputy Manager (Technical) Posts. There are 29 vacancies for this job post.
National Highways Authority of India
Candidate must be a maximum of 30 years.
Applicants must have completed a Degree in Civil Engineering from the recognized university.
- All applicants must fulfil the necessary requirements of the post and other conditions specified in the advertisement.
- Maximum 30 years as on the final date of advertisement.
- On the basis of valid GATE score 2018 in Civil Engineering discipline as on the final date of advertisement.
- NOTE-I: The given essential qualifications are the minimum.
- NOTE-II: In the event of the number of applications being large, NHAI will accept short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates for interview.
How to apply:
Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below: –
- The applicant must visit the NHAI website http://www.nhai.org for applying Online.
- It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies / Result → Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) → Online Application
- Fill up the form and supply the necessary information
- Photograph, Signature, X Class, Caste, Category, Degree in Civil Engineering, GATE Score Card are required to be uploaded.
- Click the ‘Next’ button.
- The option of ‘Edit’ and the final Submit button, are also available.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and immediately rejected.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
Thanks for visiting our website. Make sure you share with your friends.