ISRO SAC Recruitment 2019: Welcome to Naukri Details, INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION- SPACE APPLICATIONS CENTRE has released the recruitment advertisement to fill Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice posts. Read full details for more information.
Details of ISRO SAC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||ISRO SAC|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|Salary||Graduate Apprentice (Rs.5000) & Technician Apprentice (Rs.3542)|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh & Diu & Daman.|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.03.2019|
Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 15/03/2019
Applicants must have passed BE/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Diploma from the recognized university.
General Conditions / Instructions:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 5000/- per month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 3542/- per month
- The period of training will be one year and apprentices engaged will be registered under Trainee
- Act, 1961.
- Candidates who have passed the Degree OR Diploma in the relevant field in/after March 2016 are only eligible to apply.
- If the candidate does not meet the prescribed criteria of fitness at the time of joining will automatically be cancelled
- Contact No.:
- For general inquiry: 079-26913021 /22/25
- Only for Technical queries: 079-26912091
How To Apply ISRO SAC Recruitment:
- The application should be registered online only. Read General Instructions for filling the online application carefully.
- Follow instructions sensibly while filling application.
- The application form is divided into 3 parts:
- Personal details
- Other information
- Field marked with * is a compulsory field and needs to be filled.
- After registration, take print-out of the application summary.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
We hope you must be satisfied with the information about “ISRO SAC Recruitment” provided on our website. Kindly share with your all friends…